- Green PM Consulting professionals help you anticipate changes in your organization, customer expectations, project issues, and the cost of doing business in a resource constrained world.
- Our experts design collaborative implementation plans that utilize proven solutions and best practices for competitive advantage.
- We bridge the gaps effectively from As-Is and To-Be process re engineering transformation activities and emphasize on performance metrics that make sense for your business to monitor, and drive effective organizational behavior change and sustainable growth.
- Our Green PM Framework is tailored for your organization to adapt best practices and streamlined project implementation. We facilitate buy in from internal and external stakeholders to ensure the ongoing execution of plans.
Project Management Engagement
We believe that some of the key ingredients for a successful project are communication and clearly defining the roles and responsibilities within the project team. There are multiple stakeholders within the IT and Business functions with everyone is doing their best to provide the highest level of support to the project. We know project management by applying best practices developed and tested in “Big 4” consulting firms, and delivered outstanding results in project engagements from small and mid size businesses, to large and complex initiatives. Most of the project successful engagements are due to the effective planning and the definition of the roles and responsibilities, resulting in RACI chart for fast track of projects status, aligned with business strategies for quick executive decision making with accurate data based on measurable KPIs on a departmental level.
Green PM Consulting professionals teach Project Management courses in a formal training and university programs. We stay current with new trends, and technologies on the marketplace to assist our clients to create best tailored PM methodology to fit their organizational needs.
We adapt agile development methodologies to deliver innovative products, software applications and cost efficient iterations to drive continuous improvement, while engaging your talented people in collaborative work.
While balancing the flexibility and stability, we apply technical excellence with suitable approach to create adaptive culture, which embraces change to deliver results and value to customers.
Business Process Analysis
- Our success is measured against meeting customer’s expectations and focus on business value, while we are providing excellence in business analysis for visibility and streamlined processes, you gain competitive advantage.
- Outcomes experienced are: cost savings, waste reduction, profitability, and increase business performance productivity
- We apply Six Sigma tools to create transparent reporting of your outcomes and analysis of Key Business Performance Indicators (KPI)– quality, productivity, availability, aging, cycle times.
Quality Assurance and Customer Support
Our Quality Assurance and Customer Support (QACS) offering provides quality assurance and technical support with performance evaluation samples that are used to determine the accuracy of analytical data. Furthermore, the analytical cases are used in order to verify that the data has adequate documentation to scientifically support the results.
The QACS contract has the following task areas: development, distribution, scoring of performance evaluation, quality control and quality assurance.
Systems Optimization and Sustainability
Less is More
Establish synergies between cost savings, process efficiency and sustainable practices to improve product designs with energy efficiency in mind. Our commitments to explore and suggest green alternatives to reduce large percentages of operating costs, sustainability can help your business from top to bottom, helping grow new business, saving costs and retaining market share with increasingly sustainability - conscious consumers.
At the heart of this offering is to create a program with the intention to provide companies with new ways to streamline operations and reduce total systems costs. The program hones in on efficiency and waste reduction throughout organization and maps out sustainable fixes that improve the bottom line. Everything from process optimization and systems design to customer order handling and distribution are analyzed.