Project Management Office (PMO) workshops
PMO workshop is individualized training to support your organizational efforts in implementing and
restructuring PMO to the next level of planning and execution excellence. Our couches are thought leader
in program and portfolio management and will share their experience implementing PMO’s and to create
your strategic and tactical roadmap to success. Attendance to this workshop will be discussed upon
engagement, the participants can receive extensive one-on-one coaching support.
The objectives of PMO workshops are:
- Moving to a culture of disciplined planning and execution
- Measuring the maturity of your organization
- Planning: identifying risks and developing mitigation plans
- Identifying roles and responsibilities
- Identifying gaps in project management processes and process tools
- Identifying the products and services to be provided by the PMO
- Developing your plan: preparing the charter and work breakdown structure
- Establishing the vision for project management
- Establishing and communicating a powerful PMO Mission Statement
- Establishing professional development program that supports consistent execution
- Creating templates and PM system
- Creating reports to measure success
- Rapidly implementing an effective lessons learned program
- Developing the program and sustainability office with public relations strategy and plan
- Implementing your program and portfolio management processes
- Implementing successfully enterprise Green PM methodology solution
In our open discussion with your organization we discover the desired stage for redesigned processes and optimized business results. We analyze the performance data to establish priorities by importance, opportunity and feasibility. Ultimately we help you to set direction for improvement projects aligned with organizational strategy and leadership for optimal customer satisfaction, and tangible outcomes.
- We work with interested parties in your organization to develop meaningful objectives of sustainability office projects and support your organization in those efforts.
- We help you identify appropriate ways for implementation of your office of sustainability with significant benefit such as reduced risk, financial savings, and avoided problems/fines.
- Identify opportunities in new buildings and master plan implementation: Energy efficiency and climate change; Water, Solid waste, Coordinate among other existing programs and sustainability efforts (e.g., food, transportation, landscaping, planning and policy, interior design, personal action, and related citizenship activities)
As Internet offers many ways for automation, we find that creating a centralized software application that can securely be accessed via the Web and manage your business can save money. We are strong believers that the software you use for your business should be designed around how your business operates, not the other way around. We custom design the business logic of the software and database, based on your business. You won't have to adjust your business's processes to third party vendor software, we will custom code the software to fit your businesses efficiencies.
Development of GREEN PM Methodology
- Apply Proven and Repeatable Process
- Use standard templates
- Utilize best practices
- Break project down into manageable phases
- Set correct customers expectations
- Ensure project is well defined
- Team and board understand what they are doing
- Easy to monitor and escalate issues
GET IT RIGHT – FIRST TIME